We are currently seeking qualified candidates for part-time/on-call positions of Production Worker to work in our Production Department in Longmont & or Gunbarrel, CO. The schedule is flexible depending on production needs, and is great for anyone looking to pick up a little extra work from time to time. Potential to also move into a full time position.
The Production Worker is responsible for operating a variety of machines by performing the duties of this position.
Some of the key duties and requirements of the Production Worker are to:
- Clean machinery and equipment in a safe manner.
- This position consists mostly of packaging and labeling.
- Be able to perform basic math calculations utilizing a calculator.
- Follow all safety, quality, and GMP policies.
- Complete other duties as required.
Requirements of the Production Worker:
- Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English with the department and company as needed.
- Must be able to work in a variety of conditions: noise, dust, heavy lifting, repetitive motion, standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to recognize audible hazards.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test if requested.
Job Type: Part-Time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)